I don't forgive.

 

stirring it into warmth,

quickening in it a spreading change,--

bursting wildly against it as

dividing the horizon, a heavy sun

lifts himself--is lifted—

Dawn. William Carlos Williams.

Pic by H. Gu. S

Friday of the pink fries for me

because I need more Carl´s Jr 

where see the hero that fight for us

with rain and unusually clouds  

on words form

 

Yes my dear

I don´t have old friends

for go to park under the red moon

and talking about demons and angels 

I have only new memories

in the lines of my hands

 

Mike is the real Godfather

You know that my girl still wait

an this dude but He was wont

Her heart

Today is my turn to say

You Can’t Always Get What You Want

 

I don't forgive

that I was used me

for make sad the rainy days

Yes I can be fool

actually I was born without the beauty

necessary for the fortune

 

But tomorrow

I will fly to all begins

I remember used to make my bed

in midnight

between black stars

This is my reference

and my back to the future

also the universe are lonely

is not a heal

but is possible re start

still

 

A stranger

looks me with charm in Her eyes

She knows of my first Friday of the pink fries

in the market for the broken hearts

I will be rich in my fall across the empty

I can´t be more poor in this town

and it's what I don't forgive

 

Omar Alej. 



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

amour fou.

Forty One.

Done.