Forty One.

 

I did not understand
the day it was
till I looked outside
and saw a fire in every
window on the street
and crowds of humans
crazy to talk
and cats and dogs and birds
smiling at each other!

Millennium. Leonard Cohen (From Flowers for Hitler).

Pic.By. Lightning.


One.-

I was enjoying in my first days the winter coming through my window

Two.-

The rain was pouring in my face like April´s miracle

Three.-

My steps take my way for loving the sad things and blush faces

Four.-

What happen in the floor?

Five.-

Everything is fine

Six.-

The evil was crying for one apple stolen by God

Seven.-

My first love –with sadness, is not my mom. My First love is all what happen

Eight.-

I found another love in my best friend sister  

Nine.-

At nights we used to watch Denzel Washington action movies and later the neighbors listen to our

kitty sounds.

Ten.-

I fall asleep in church tired for jacking off Thinking about her

Eleven.-

I release that the law off the strongest is not the law for making friends

Twelve.-

She broke my heart with rage and without mercy like a typical teenager girl  

Thirteen.

I learn a new law I wanted all things that were not mine

Fourteen.-

Maybe I was leaving school and everything is cool

Fifteen.-

I got a job and I got a blow job in the truck

Sixteen.-

She said “baby” in my ear and I felt all butterflies burning the sky

Seventeen.-

Damm!

Eighteen.-

My strange way for walking got a mystery guy attention

Nineteen.-

I meet a demon: Who used to paint on me

Tweeny.-

Nice memories

Tweeny one.-

I’m broken yet

Tweeny two.-

I’m looking to heal

Tweeny three.-

Only sold me tickets for fallen airplanes

Tweeny four.

“Give me more power” I claim in the mountain but the mountain turned around

Tweeny five.-

The hard life started to get confused with me  

Tweeny six.-

I found a book with old lady memories, she said “The only thing matters is that is not visible”

Tweeny seven.-

This is the fucking age were legends die!

Tweeny eighth.-

Her memories remain in my mind (we linked this to the book)

Tweeny nine.-

The wolf is the fish son which are the next sun for the next flowers which are the next kids

Thirty.-

I’m dirty

I’m feeling good being dirty but something is missing

Thirty one.-

Some pennies in your pocket doesn’t make you one sinner

Thirty two.-

I was requesting job at butcher’s men but butcher´s men exclaimed “your nails are too clean”

Thirty three.-

I was thinking that thirty dirty coins are not worth to pay Michael Jordan shoes (2015 years after the Christ)

Thirty four.-

Never somebody warning me about myself and being myself  

Thirty five.-

Am about to die

Thirty six.-

I hope exchange myself for one cassette I can recording again

Thirty seven.-

I like to enjoy the highway that leads me out of my mind

Thirty Eight.-

This is just the begging!

Thirty nine.-

Clavé un clavo en la suela de los zapatos de gamuza azul de Elvis Presley.

Forty.-

Yes my lord I didn’t forget to use Spanish

FORTY ONE.

What do we do?

 

Homar Alex and Joe´s Raf 



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Done.

Niño. Día.