Dissipate.

 

[…]-runs free at last

out into the open--!lumbering

glorified in full release upward--

songs cease.

Dawn. William Carlos William.

Picture By.- Sapkin

Could you help me?

Please help me

Help me lift my pain to heaven

as I run to forgiveness an angel lying about my salvation

This mountain is bigger than the deep sun

What was is now a shadow moving towards oblivion

and I need your help so I don't lose my smile when I was a child in your arms.

 

Could you help me?

Please

My mother waits in the street her poison and her desire grows like a tropical storm in the Caribbean

we need hope on our plate and to face destiny

For dignity we lose our money

Maybe this is our first shot on the right path

Most of the time we can see an apple on the tree

but we still can't see the rain that heals our fruit.

 

Could you help me?

Please

I am not special

I don't make anyone happy

Taste is not for me

All the time I'm drunk

Please just help me

Just help me with bills to find an escape hatch

what the truth can do for me is to dissipate me

and leave the big bird alone

Who's the Leonard Cohen song?

 

Could you help me?

Please

That only gift I ever received

is an empty nest and the desert

at midnight in the middle of the hunt

I was the sick beast that couldn't make it to the top 

Omar Alej. 



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

amour fou.

Forty One.

Done.